ANTOP AT-706 RF Splitter 3-way 2GHz
The ANTOP 3-ways Splitter AT-706 splits a single incoming coaxial signal, such as satellite signal, over-the-air HD (digital TV) antenna signal, into three outgoing signals.
High quality die-cast housing nickel plated chassis for maximum signal transfer, corrosion resistance, and reliable connectivity.
All ports DC Power Passing enables DC power from all outputs to pass the power to the input (or in the opposite direction). Thus, all satellite receivers can supply LNB power, while all amplified outdoor antenna or masthead amplifier can be powered from the interior power supply devices. Care should be taken to ensure the input of a receiver will not be damaged by power from another receiver. Reverse powering protection is provided in many receivers and systems.
- Splits signal to up to 3 TVs
- High quality zinc die-cast housing nickel plated chassis
- Low Insertion Loss
- High Return Loss
- Lower Noise
- Higher Signal Quality
- Compatible with Satellite / TV RF Signals
- All ports female F connector 75 Ohm
- All ports DC power pass
- Color: Color of items and packaging may vary
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Brand: Antop
- Model: AT-706